Rules & Cancellation Policies
- Cancel prior to 5 days before check-in and get a full refund (minus service fees).
- Cancel up to 5 days before check-in, but prior to 48 hours of your trip, and the first night is non-refundable, but the remaining nights will not be charged.
- Cancel within 48 hours of your reservation, you will be charged for the full reservation.
- All guests and visitors must register with the Park Hosts upon arrival.
Please check in at the office when arriving, and before you go to your RV Slot, Cabin, or Campsite
- CHECK-IN time is 3:00pm and CHECK-OUT time is 12:00pm.
- No smoking in buildings or cabins. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
- Rates include 4 guests per site, 1 RV Unit, and 1 Vehicle.
- Generators are not permitted. Loss of power may create exceptions to this rule; any exceptions require the approval of the RV Park Host.
- Campfires only in the designated fire rings. Campfires may be completely restricted during the mid-summer months when the fire danger is high. Fires must never be higher than 1 1/2 feet. Fire rings are for firewood ONLY - Food scraps, cigarette butts, plastic, aluminum cans, bread ties, etc. do not belong. Never leave fires unattended. Always extinguish fires completely when leaving them for any time. Do not put ashes on landscaped areas.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pmto 7:00am. All noise activities, including loud voices and music, must cease by 10:00pm. No outside TV/music after 10:00pm. No loud TV/music or disruptive behavior that bothers other campers at any time.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s safe conduct and any injuries or damage that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children who cause disruption for other guests may be asked to leave the park with their entire group.
- A sewer hose seal (rubber donut or threaded connector) for your sewer hose is REQUIRED on all sewer hookups. Do not jam your sewer hose all the way down into the inlet as it can prevent flow from other sites and could stop up the line.
- Dumpster is provided for all trash.
- Please respect the property of neighbors and do not trespass or cut through sites.
- No trimming or wood gathering from trees or you could be charged for damages. Firewood bundles are available for purchase at the Lost Maples Country Store. Do not allow your children to climb trees. Destruction or damage to trees and landscaping is prohibited, and you may be asked to pay damages.
- WiFi signals can be limited depending on your location and full occupancy in the park.
- Lost Maples RV and Camping assumes no responsibility for injury, accidents, or losses from any cause. Lost Maples RV and Camping is not responsible for loss of personal property or for accidents of any nature.
- Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules without a refund. Guests and their visitors agree to use the campground at their own risk. The management and owners are not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to persons, pets, or property. We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations, and fees that we deem necessary. The RV Park Host reserves the right to refuse service, to locate, and relocate any vehicle in the vicinity of the RV Park according to space availability and space capacity, and may remove any vehicle from the RV Park for just cause. Refusal to move your vehicle or vacate the premises at the request of the RV Park Host may result in your vehicle being towed at your expense.
- Pets are welcome at Lost Maples RV and Camping; however, pet owners are required to abide by these rules. Failure to follow the rules can result in being asked to remove your pet or find other camping accommodations.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up and picking up after their pets.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Maximum 6' leash.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside at any time.
- Please do not allow your pet to disturb other guests. Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Pets whose behaviors are threatening/aggressive/destructive are not allowed.
- Owners with any dog that becomes hostile will be asked to leave.
- Do not tie pets to any of the park trees or fixtures.